Every parent and carer wants their children to be healthy, but life in 2016 can limit the amount of exercise they get. We know that, and at Halo we have devised a whole range of activities to get tots moving from day one (well almost!). Visit our website www.haloleisure.org.uk to see the full range or check out the list below for our top selection for summer:
1. Soft play will have them moving, grooving and bouncing for ages. Check out our stunning new JumpINGyms in Hereford and Leominster Leisure Centres.
2. Swim-A-Song Swimming Lessons for babies 4 – 24 months old. A beautifully relaxing and super lovely way to introduce babies to the pool, and a chance to meet some new water buddies.
3. Swim Tots for tinies from 6 weeks to 5 years using floats, toys and nursery rhymes as part of the fun. We also have specific swim lessons for pre-schoolers.
4. GymTots & GymTeenies will encourage them to explore their surroundings while stimulating their senses with movement, music and rhyme.
5. Sparkles Gymnastics are elementary lessons for children aged 3 – 7. Movement, dance and gymnastic apparatus make these a perfect introduction to this wonderful sport.
Exercise is the coolest thing kids can do!
• Help them maintain a healthy body weight.
• Improve motor coordination.
• Build strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints.
• Improve self-esteem and confidence, develop
social skills and help them make friends.
• Improve their sleep (quantity and quality).
• Help them focus at school.